Sutter Roseville Medical Center
As a result of the efforts of a group of Roseville citizens to provide the local citizens access to proper medical care, Roseville Community Hospital opened its doors in 1952. The original Roseville Community Hospital served the area with a distinguished record of service for several decades. In 1993, the hospital affiliated with Sutter Health to allow the fast-growing community to take advantage of services available from the region's most progressive and highly regarded health system. In 1997, the state-of-the-art Sutter Roseville Medical Center opened with capabilities to provide advanced medical care well into the future.