Welcome to BidShift
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Web-based solutions for filling open shifts.BidShift is a Web-based scheduling tool that allows RNs to view and request unfilled shifts on any unit for which they are qualified to work at Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
You must meet your regular unit's scheduling commitment to be eligible to pick up shifts through BidShift.
As of May 1, available work will be posted via BidShift.
- Available shifts are posted on BidShift after the draft schedule is completed for full-time and part-time RNs.
- Staff members looking to pick up shifts can log in to view the open shifts and request shifts they are interested in working. This applies to all full-time, part-time, per diem and casual RNs.
- Managers then award shifts based on the collective bargaining agreement.
- RNs then log back into BidShift to see if they were awarded the shifts they requested. If the shift is awarded less than 72 hours in advance, the RN will additionally receive a confirmation call.
- All available work will be awarded via BidShift.
- At work, go to the intranet, click on the BidShift icon on the SRMC Intranet homepage, this takes you to the BidShift introductory page. At home, go to the website on the internet: http://www.sutterroseville.org/bidshift.
- Click BidShift icon to begin the sign-up process.
- Begin the BidShift registration process online by clicking "Click Here to Sign Up".
- Enter your SRMC Network ID and a self assigned password and click on the "Save & Continue" button.
- Fill out the Personal and Professional Information requested and click on the "Save & Continue" button.
- Complete the Skills Checklist section based on your experience.
- When the Skills Checklist is completed, Click the "SUBMIT REGISTRATION" button.
- When you submit your completed Skills Checklist, it will be sent to you manager for review and approval.
- Once approved by your manager, you can log in to BidShift and begin requesting shifts.
- Go to the BidShift website by clicking on the BidShift link from the SRMC Intranet homepage or from home by visiting http://www.sutterroseville.org/bidshift.
- Enter your username and password you selected during sign up to log-in.
- Choose "all qualified shifts" to view all open shifts for which you qualify or click on one of the other categories to see a shorter list.
- Click on the shift you want to work.
- Click "Request/Bid On this Shift" and "Done".
- You can log-on and view the shifts you have requested and the shifts you have been awarded (scheduled) by clicking on the corresponding tab at the top of the screen.
- If you have questions about BidShift, please contact your manager