Breast Cancer at Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Sutter Cancer Center, Roseville
Our Breast Cancer Team consists of experienced breast surgeons, plastic surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists, radiologists, cancer nurse navigator, and genetic counselors who focus their efforts to design individualized treatment plans that will improve outcomes for each patient. We work collaboratively as a team, putting the patient at the center of the care.
Features of our Breast Cancer Program
- Board Certified Breast Surgeon and Specialists
- Medical and Radiation Oncology
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Genetic testing
- Weekly breast conference
- Breast cancer navigator
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Breast Cancer Support Groups
- Volunteer Navigators to assist patients on the day of surgery
- Classes and support groups
- Lymphedema prevention
- Auxiliary Concierge Services
- Gift Shop offers specialty items for breast cancer patients
- Breast Cancer Notebook
- American Cancer Society
- Learn more about the breast cancer services offered through Sutter Cancer Centers.
Find a Physician
Medical Director: Kristie A. Bobolis, M.D
Elizabeth Min Hui Kim, M.D., FACS, a breast surgical oncologist with Sutter Medical Group in Roseville and a member of the Breast Tumor Team at Sutter Roseville Medical Center. Learn more about Elizabeth Min Hui Kim
We are proud to be an accredited breast center. NAPBC accreditation provides value across all domains of care, including: access to care and service, patient satisfaction and well-being, and quality of cancer care.
Learn more about NAPBC Accreditation (Opens in a new window)
As an engineer by profession, Gwen is gifted with a detailed-orientated, type-A personality.
Read Gwen's story
Read More Patient Stories
Thanks to donations to the Sutter Roseville Medical Center Philanthropic Foundation our breast cancer patients undergoing surgery are provided with special camisoles and pillow to make their experience a little more comfortable.