Patient & Visitor Information
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
The following pages provide information for patients, family and friends to make the patient's stay as comfortable as possible. If you have additional questions not covered on this site, please talk with your personal physician or call us at (916) 781-1000.
Delivering Your Baby Here?
- Complete our online OB pre-registration form during your second trimester.
Having a procedure or surgery performed at Sutter Roseville Medical Center?
- Use our online Surgery pre-registration form.
- Your Hospital Stay provides tips and information to prepare you for your visit.
- Frequently Asked Questions addresses the questions and concerns many patients have regarding their visit at the hospital.
- Patient Bill of Rights will educate you on the rights you have as a patient during your stay at the hospital.
- Vistor Information provides you with the specific information you need to know about your visit to the hospital.
Learn More about Staying at Sutter Roseville