Our 55,000 square-foot facility is the region's only facility dedicated exclusively to rehabilitation. From initial conception throughout the design phase, we worked tirelessly to make the institute uniquely suited to the real-world needs of our patients and their families. We drew on the experience of veteran rehabilitation specialists and also on the wisdom of former rehabilitation patients to help us create a place that would meet the physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs of patients dealing with the effects of life-altering illness and trauma.
- A transitional apartment for patients and families to stay together and practice daily life with support before going home. View 360 Tour of the Apartment
- An education area with several Internet-enabled computers and learning modules for patients and families
- A connecting walkway direct to Sutter Roseville Medical Center so that patients have easy access to an acute care hospital, should the need arise
- Multiple therapy rooms, including one outfitted for Nintendo®’s Wii for Wii-Hab — rehabilitation with a healthy dose of fun
- Large private rooms, along with a few semi-private for no more than two patients. View 360 Tour of a Patient Room
- Ample natural light and warm colors that create a pleasant, welcoming environment
- An outdoor therapy area that enables patients to regain mobility outside the home, including multiple surfaces, everyday challenges such as curbs and crosswalks, even a putting green for patients who play golf. View 360 Tour of the Outdoor Therapy Area
- A large, open indoor/outdoor dining and recreation area that encourages socialization. View 360 Tour of the Outdoor Dining Area
- A private dining area that accommodates a small group of patients not yet comfortable with joining the larger group
- A daily-living kitchen where patients gather to cook meals together. View 360 Tour of the Daily-Living Kitchen
- Dedicated unit and private rooms designed specifically for brain-injury patients.