Becoming A Patient
Admission to Our Facility
To be eligible for admission you must:
- Require close medical management by a rehabilitation physician, who will oversee your medical needs and functional plan of care
- Require 24-hour rehabilitation nursing
- Need at least two types of therapy
- Be able to tolerate a relatively intense therapy program, consisting of at least three hours of therapy per day, five days a week
- Have the ability to achieve rehabilitation goals in a reasonable time period
- Adolescents 15 to 17 years of age are considered on a case by case basis.
Most insurances are accepted by Sutter Rehabilitation Institute including Medicare, MediCal, commercial payers (HMO and PPO plans), and Workers’ Compensation. Please call our Referral Line for additional information at (877) 870-2588.
If you meet these requirements give us a call today to setup an assessment (916) 878-2588 or complete our Becoming a Patient form