Complex Medical Program
We provide services for a variety of medical conditions including but not limited to, illness, cardiac surgeries including LVAD, pulmonary conditions, and neurological disorders.
Our goal is to optimize your ability to care for yourself while you are healing. We focus on activities of daily living like bathing, dress and transferring from one place to another such as the bed to wheelchair. If you have the ability to bear weight on your feet, we will also focus on walking.
Our Complex Medical Program provides:
- 35% of our nursing staff are Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurses
- Specialty beds and equipment to help keep patients safe while they progress through the stages of recovery
- Family and caregiver education, community resources and support group services
- Medical coverage from physiatrist (physical medicine and rehabilitation physician) and internal medicine physicians
- Support of specialty services from Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Sutter Rehabilitation Institute is accredited by CARF (the Commission for Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) for comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation, with specialty accreditation for our Stroke and Brain Injury programs.
More Information on CARF (opens in a new window)