Complex Orthopedic Injury Program
We provides services for a variety of orthopedic conditions including but not limited to, hip fractures, hip/knee replacements with medical complications, laminectomy, spinal fusions, and multiple trauma with multiple fractures.
Our goal is to optimize your ability to care for yourself while you are healing, following precautions outlined by your physician.
Our Complex Orthopedic Injury Program provides:
- Occupational Therapy to teach new ways to complete daily living tasks
- Physical Therapy to learn how to transfer from one surface to another, such as bed to wheelchair, or wheelchair to standard chair
- Training in functional mobility – whether using a wheelchair or walking
- Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation (Adults & Adolescents)
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation (Adults & Adolescents)
- Amputation Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord System of Care
More Information on CARF