Stroke Rehabilitation Program
We are a CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) accredited stroke specialty program.
Stroke is the largest diagnostic population of patients we serve. Our medical center is certified by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and we are proud to provide a high level of expertise to our stroke patient population.
Our Stroke program provides:
- Nurses and therapists with specialized training in neurological development and treatment of neurological impairments
- Specialized equipment to meet the needs of stroke patients
- Family and caregiver education, community resources and support group services
- Physicians with experience in caring for stroke patients
- Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation (Adults & Adolescents)
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation (Adults & Adolescents)
- Amputation Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord System of Care
More Information on CARF