Comprehensive Cancer Clinic (916) 781-5000
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
The Comprehensive Cancer Clinic at Sutter Roseville Medical Center offers a variety of services dedicated specifically to those individuals who have been diagnosed and/or are undergoing treatment for cancer or for family and friends of those diagnosed or undergoing treatment.
Our team of highly trained cancer registered nurses, oncology case managers and genetic counselors offer the Elma Wolf Program to meet a wide variety of cancer-related issues both physical and emotional.
Breast Cancer Nurse Navigator
- Specialized oncology nurse trained in breast cancer treatment and support
- Manages pre/post-operative appointments with enrolled patients to alleviate the patients worries about of the diagnosis and treatment process
- Provides personal physical and emotional navigation through the treatment maze
- Supplies all enrolled female patients with post-operative camisole, arm-support pillow, and breast cancer journal
- This region's one-of-a-kind clinic is designed to detect genetic mutations in patients, allowing them to take proactive health care steps prior to being diagnosed with cancer
- The identified specialized medical team includes a dedicated genetics nurse practitioner, an oncology medical director, a nurse navigator, social worker and dietician
- The newest technology will be implement by the breast cancer nurse navigator to measure and detect early lymphedema allowing for prompt and timely diagnosis and treatment
- Community partnership providing specialized cancer exercise programs
- Nutrition counseling during cancer treatment
- Various cancer support groups, including children's art therapy
- Oncology social worker available for those enrolled in the program and can provide a list of available services
- Patient access to advanced clinical trials in our local community
Open to the public, the Elma Wolf Cancer Resource Center provides information on cancer diagnosis and treatment, including prevention, nutrition and screening. In addition, the center offers community information on educational classes and support groups available at Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
Sutter Health is committed to delivering specialty care to women and children. To learn more about our advanced services throughout the greater Sacramento region visit the Sutter Women's and Children's Services website.