Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Cardiopulmonary diseases are serious illnesses that affect the heart and lungs. We offer comprehensive services focused on providing the best cardiopulmonary care in a convenient, friendly environment. As part of the Sutter Health network we give you access to the most advanced care available.
Our professional staff members provide routine respiratory therapy services, assistance in emergency resuscitation situations, diagnostic procedures for assessing pulmonary and cardiac disease and therapeutics to treat conditions.
Outpatient Diagnostic Services
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Pulmonary Stress Tests
- Blood Gas Lab Tests
- Bronchoscopy services including: Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS), Endobronchial Navigation using Super Dimension technology, Endobronchial Laser treatments, Pulmonary Stent placement
- Lung Cancer Screenings through our Lung Nodule Program
Outpatient Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
We also offer Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation for those patients with emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma and other chronic obstructive/restrictive pulmonary conditions in an outpatient setting. Rehabilitation programs include educational classes for patients and family members.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Classes providing information needed to manage lung disease.
- Better Breathers Club, a support group for those with chronic lung disease
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center
1 Medical Plaza Dr.
Roseville, CA 95661
(916) 781-1000 Main Line
(916) 781-1130 Cardiopulmonary
Sutter Express Care offers a smoking cessation program. Take the first step to beginning a new life as a healthy, non-smoker. Learn More About Not Smoking
Learn more about our comprehensive cardiac services by visiting the Sutter Heart & Vascular Institute website.