Preparing for Your Procedure or Surgery
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Thank you for choosing Sutter Roseville Medical Center for your upcoming surgery. The steps below will help you pre-register and prepare for your surgery.
- First, please open and complete the Anesthesia Health Questionnaire (.pdf). Once you have completed this form, print it out and bring it with you on the day of your surgery.
- Second, complete and submit the Online Surgery Pre-Registration Form* (Completing this form should take you 10-15 minutes. You will need your insurance information.)
*The form link will open in a new browser window. Once it has been submitted please return to this page to continue.
After we receive your online registration form, a nurse will contact you to assess your health status and to complete your electronic chart for surgery. This interview will take approximately 30 minutes of your time. The pre-op nurse will also provide you with your preoperative surgery instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have not received a call from us within three days of your scheduled surgery, please call:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Surgery Department, Main Hospital
(916) 781-1981 or (916) 781-1407
- Sutter Roseville Outpatient Surgery Center, Building 4
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Excluding holidays)
You may call us for any other questions you may have about the online registration process.
Please plan to arrive in advance of your scheduled surgery time. The nurse will inform you of the time to arrive the day of surgery.
- Day of Surgery - visit this page for more information.
- Maps and directions - will help you find your surgery location
You will receive instructions for your post-surgery home care before you leave the hospital. Be sure to follow these instructions, and consult with your physician if you have questions.
- After Surgery - visit our page for more information.
Sutter Roseville Medical Center is a not-for-profit organization, and we recognize that medical bills are sometimes unexpected and can be unaffordable. Because of this, Sutter Roseville Medical Center has a financial assistance program also known as Charity Care. This program is designed to help patients who have no insurance. Financial assistance is based on income, assets, and other factors. Sutter Roseville Medical Center also offers discounts for uninsured patients who will be paying for procedures and tests. We are able to provide an estimate of the charges within an expected range. Estimates are provided within four to five working days of the request. Confidentiality of information and individual dignity will be maintained for all who seek this service.
For specific information on our financial assistance program, please call our Financial Assistance Representative at (916) 781-1140. Please be aware that we frequently approve financial assistance prior to providing services as well as after services are rendered.